Logon to Workflows
Options may vary depending on the configuration of your workstation
Click Start in the lower left-hand side of your screen. Go to the Programs Menu on Windows 95 or Windows NT and choose the Sirsi Icon. Click on the Workflows Icon.
Click on the Sirsi Workflows Icon (if you have one)
- At LOGIN enter your User ID
At PIN enter your PIN
Press Enter or Click OK
- Your Workflows screen will appear and you can set up your toolbar* or you can begin work.
Logoff from Workflows
- Click on File in the upper left-hand corner of your screen, you should see Print or Exit.
Click on Exit OR press the E key.
- The machine will come back with a question that says this will halt the workstation Press Enter OR Click OK if you have changed your mind and would like to resume working, Click on Cancel.
- If you Exit, you will be logged out of Workflows and returned to your original Windows screen.
*To set up your Toolbar
Go to the menu bar and go to Preference and Click, move your cursor down to Desktop, over to Toolbar, and Display, then Click on Display
The Desktop Setup Config Toolbar allows you to choose the Icon related to your work and to position the Icons on your screen. It is recommended that your Toolbar be placed at the left or right of the screen. Positioning the Toolbar at the top or bottom will reduce your ability to view multiple windows.
Choose your Toolbar placement option and then scroll through the pre-defined Icons and choose catcmd. The catcmd Icons are the most comprehensive Icons for cataloging.
Press enter or Click OK
Icons may be modified. These instructions are still under construction.
Maintained by: John Wright
Last Updated: September 2002